Landscapes in Ruin(s) – midterms | Future Cities 2014 Ljubljana
- We analyzed local voids in Ljubljana.
- A lot of inner-city spaces are unused and decaying.
- The idea is to speed up the ongoing destructive process.
- Through this a fake ruin is created.
- There are different situations on the site which have different potentials and characteristics.
- We describe different prototypical elements.
- These are our tools to create the ruins.
- The demolished parts become romantic gardens.
- The modern elements are transformed into monuments.
- The modern ruins remind us of archeological sight-seeing.
- Through small changes the character of the place gets stronger.
Landscapes in Ruin(s) – midterms