- CONCEPT: Platform for creativity and high technology
- Concentration of local know-how
- Reusing existing architecture and integrating it in order to develop the start-up campus
- Human resources
- Cooperations between local stakeholders
In the city of Ljubljana can be found a lot of stakeholders who could be interested in using the start-up campus or could get a benefit out of it. Tobacna 3.0 gives the possibility to join the needs of the city and develop a spacial place in order to cooperate between all the stakeholders.
- Interview with a local
- Positive&Negative aspects of the city of Ljubljana
After interviewing Klemen, one more time it becomes clear that a start-up campus can work and is needed, and also the locals are interested in the development of the site as a new platform for technological implementation.
- Meet the locals
- Need and wishes